Free diecutting files

Monday 15 September 2014

Bedtime story sketch..

h

;
WaltzingMouse stamps is having a Pajama party  !! FUN !! Haven't been using my stamps for a long time..well haven't been crafting much for a long time ..waaaaay to long. My mojo is tickling and bubling again and loads of things in need/ want to make again. One of them is playing along with challenges again . Always loved to do that .
So now I'm playing along with the pajamaparty . Four challenges to make, you can scroll down to see the other three challenges and what I made for them.
This card is made with the bedtime sketch . I used the Vintage Labels No.18 and the Compact sentiments Part two ...

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

So dreamy and romantic! I love all the pretty trims and stitching. I could stare for hours.

Unknown said...

this is lovely, so soft and pretty, Lenet you are in top form missy! Hugs, c

janfien said...


Wat een schitterende en origin else kaarten heb je gemaakt. Geweldig. Je bent prima in form, vol nieuwe ideeen.

janfien said...

Wat een schitterende en originele kaarten heb je gemaakt. Geweldig. Je bent prima in vorm, vol nieuwe ideeen.

Pet73 said...

Very, very pretty!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

AWESOME!!!